To hallow the launch of the ultimate new Journey suit for Spring/Summer 2017, treat British menswear brand Hackett London has created another article video titled #Landinginstyle. Continuing the momentum from Hackett’s prior to films, the video humorously highlights the technical elements of the supplication through an exciting extreme sport.
Hackett’s new Journey petition for Spring/Summer 2017 is the perfect suit for the man on the move, erected with meticulous attention to detail using ultra acting lightweight wool, it offers comfort & breathability.
Coated yarns tender water repellent qualities and added stretch presents crease opposed advantages allowing the fabric to spring back into form after it has been crumpled, making it the perfect attire for peripatetic on a long haul flight – or skydiving onto a beach.
- The Hackett Journey suit has been created practising 360 fabric representing a true innovative image & concept.
- The constitution is a 2 ply and 3 ply construction with the following unique properties: anti-bacterial, water-repellent, resilient, hygroscopic and anti-perspirant.
- The treatment is fully did on the yarn before the yarns are woven guaranteeing unique exhibits in a very extreme high level of quality.
- Made from the superb raw materials: extra-long staple cotton and linen from Normandy
- Framework was produced by the British factory, Thomas Mason
The suit wish retail for £750/€800 and will be available to purchase from the 1st February 2017 in show a preference for global Hackett stores and online at www.hackett.com